2 Simple Ways to Prepare Beetroot Face Packs
As you might be aware of the fact that how important and benefitted is a vegetable beetroot is but have ever imagined using it as a face pack? Yes, it is true beetroot is indeed beneficial not only for your health but also for your skin too.
What are beetroots and how are they beneficial?
As you know beetroots do have many health benefits and according to the reports, it also suggested that raw beetroots contain dementia in it and it also aids you from heart disease or hypertension, however, it also regulates the blood sugar levels. As you might be aware of the fact that raw beetroots also act as a brilliant exercise increment. They not only stimulate your muscle oxygenation but also help you in enduring high-intensity exercises. Do you know beetroots contain powerful and strong antioxidants, fungicidal and anti-inflammatory characteristics? However, it is true and it is also having known to treat gallbladder and gout.
If you want good hair and skin then beetroot is extremely good at it because it has been widely used as a face pack and is still used by many cultures as it makes your skin pinkish. However, the results are effective for people of all complexions but it might be visible more on fair people and regular use of beetroot face mask can initially give you flawless and beautiful skin as it reduces pores and dark spots.
How to prepare Beetroot Face Pack At Home?
Here are 2 methods to prepare Beetroot face pack at home.
- Beetroot face pack using warm water
- Warm water
- Napkin or tissues
- Beetroot juice (5-6tsp)
- Cotton balls
- Cotton towel
How to prepare:
- First, wash your face and let it dry completely as this helps in removing the dust and grime that would initially interfere with the beetroot juice
- In a bowl add some beetroot juice and soak a cotton ball in it.
- The third step, after soaking the cotton ball in the juice firmly dab it on your face and avoid mouth, eyes and nose areas and don’t let it wet your face too much.
- After putting it on your face allow the juice to stay on the face for a couple of minutes before applying a new fresh layer using a cotton ball as the second layer ensures that the face is well covered with beetroot juice.
- Let it dry at least for 15-20minutes and don’t touch your face until then and then after 20minutes remove your face pack because otherwise, it might leave stains.
- Wipe your face with napkin or tissues after removing the beetroot juice pack and then pat your face with dry towel
- Important fact: After using it you will initially notice the immediate pinkish glow on your face and if you want to look beautiful and want flawless skin then you must use this face pack twice in a month.
- Beetroot face pack using lime juice:
- 2tsp gram flour
- 1tsp yoghurt
- 2tsp beetroot juice
- 1tsp lime juice
How to prepare:
- The first step is, squeeze the juice from the beetroots and add in a small bowl
- After that add 2tbsp of gram flour to it with some yogurt and lime juice in the bowl with beetroot juice in it
- Mix all the ingredients in it and form it into a smooth paste
- Now apply it on your face and after applying it leave it for at least 15minutes
- After 15 minutes rinse it off and then pat your face dry
Important fact: After using this face pack you will find an immediate and instant radiant skin and pink glow and if you wish to get effective results use this face mask for at least 5-7 times in a month.
So, do you think it is worth trying? And obviously, it’s never too late to try something new and something different that makes you look young and beautiful.