5 Amazing Benefits of Tilapia Fish
tilapia health benefits and risks Amazing Benefits of Tilapia Fish Do you really love eating fish? And are you really interested in tasting the healthy and scrumptious taste of the seafood? If yes then you really must try this dish called tilapia fish because it is generally consumed in many countries and these countries are as follows India, the United States, and all the North African countries. Do you know that tilapia is usually harvested in chunks each and every year and is considered to be one of the most popular dishes?
5 amazing benefits of tilapia fish: tilapia health benefits and risks
- Tilapia fish is good for bones: Tilapia fish is considered to be the best dish as it strengthens your bones because it generally contains minerals such as phosphorous that are usually needed for human health. It will encourage you in development of your body and it is also needed for maintenance of nails and bones at the same time. When the mineral density of the bones is degraded then the phosphorus prevents diseases such as osteoporosis.
- Tilapia fish prevents diseases like cancer: Tilapia fish contains loads of selenium in it just like other kinds of fishes. These antioxidants help in preventing cancer and also heal you from heart-related problems. According to the reports, it suggests that the selenium aids the radical activity in the body and also make you less affected to this oxidative stress. Who are cancerous for them it prevents the mutation of healthier cells too.
- Tilapia fish is good for the brain: As you know tilapia fish is also very healthy for your brain because it contains potassium and omega 3 fatty acids that will initially increase your neurological functions as well as boost your brain power too at the same time. As the goodness of potassium helps in smooth increase of the flow of oxygen that initially helps in balancing the fluids of your body altogether. It will initially allow your brain to think clearly and will also deposit nutrients into your system.
- Tilapia fish helps in favoring your heart: One of the best benefits of tilapia fish is that it also takes really good care of your heart because it is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that eventually improve the cardiovascular system of your body. According to recent reports, it suggested that omega 3 acids helps in reduction of high blood pressure and also aids diseases such as heart attacks, atherosclerosis, and strokes. So, don’t worry about your heart problem because there’s a solution to it, tilapia fish if added to your regular diet will prevent you from heart diseases.
- Tilapia fish helps in fighting aging: are you worried about aging? No need of being worried as you just need tilapia fish diet in your regular diet because it helps in fighting aging as it contains vitamin C and Vitamin E that are initially very good for the skin because it not only improves complexion but also will make you look radiant and beautiful. So, if you desire though everyone wishes to remove their signs of aging and wrinkles add tilapia dish to your diet.
Tilapia Fish recipes:
You should definitely try out these amazing recipes that are mentioned below:
- Peaches and Tilapia taco: It is considered to be one of the most popular dishes and many people go for it because it is low in calories, very healthy and a very light recipe.
- Jalapeno pepper
- One minced garlic clove
- Some red pepper
- One spoon of fresh lime juice
- Half a teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 cups of chopped peaches
- Alf cup of red onions
- 2tsp of chopped cilantro
How to prepare:
- The first step is to prepare the salsa and for that mix the onion, cilantro, salt, lemon juice and ground red pepper in a bowl and then let it stay for 30minutes
- The second step is to heat the oven up to 375 degrees
- The third step is to mix salt and pepper in a bowl and make sure it is not too large or too small and in it pace a fish with some cooking spray
- Heat it and serve it
- Crusted cornmeal tilapia salad: You can now easily cook fish at home. It will take a little bit of your time but will eventually give you a heavenly taste.
- Mexican blend cheese
- Lime juice
- Dijon mustard
- Chilli powder
- 4-6 corn tortillas
- Yellow cornmeal
- Tilapia fillets
- Canola oil
- Red onion
How to prepare:
- The first step is to sprinkle tortilla strips and add some chili and salt powder to it and let it cook for at least ten minutes and that too at 425 degrees.
- The second step is, use a measuring cup so that you can add flour to it and also cornmeal to it and then add chili powder and mix it all together.
- Once it is done the third step is to sprinkle the fish and add salt and dredge to it.
- After that mix mustard, juice and salt in another small bowl
- Let it whisk then
- Mizzle the mixture completely and then add lettuce over it and mix it again
- In four places add the salad and add one fish fillet each in one place
- The last step is, top it with some tortilla strips and serve it.
Have you ever tried it? Do you find it tempting now? And have you ever cooked this tilapia fish before? If not then go and must try because it is indeed good for your skin and body and I think everyone wants to remain fit and healthy and wants to look extremely gorgeous and mesmerizing at the same time.