One very special experience is a ride on the mountain gondola to Feldberg tower, or a hike through the Nature Preserve. Enjoy the unique Alp panorama over the pristine Black Forest, all the way to the Vosges. We’ll be happy to organize a reception for your customers, with beverages on the Feldberg tower platform.
1. Feldberg: Ride the Feldberg gondola up to the highest peak in the Black Forest to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Alps and the Vosges. Tip: Visit the Black Forest Cured Ham Museum on the 1st story of the Black Forest Tower.
2. Titisee lake: Enjoy the majestic setting on a guided boat tour of the former glacial lake, and take a stroll while enjoying the great shopping and cafés. Tip: Take a ride through the branching valley on the „ZäpfleBähnle“ train.
3. Hinterzarten: You‘ll find an exhibition on the history of skiing at the Hugenhof manor, which is over 300 years old.
4. Breitnau: Enjoy panoramas of thesweeping landscape and traditions.
5. St. Märgen: Visit the Cloister Museum,presenting country settings, art, and clock history, as well as the development and diversity of Black Forest clocks. Tip: Visit the Baroque cloister Mariä Himmelfahrt.
6. St. Peter: This former Benedictine cloister is among the most magnificent examples of Baroque architecture in southern Germany. Tip: Rococo library with magnifi cent ceiling frescoes featuring allegories.
Titisee cuckoo clocks demonstration at the Drubba clock shop in the Black Forest region, Germany.
The Cuckoo Clock & Black Forest CAKE originates from this area. Black Forest region which is a wooded mountain range in Baden-Württemberg, Southwestern Germany. It is bordered by the Rhine valley to the west and south. The highest peak is the Feldberg with an height of 1,493 meters (4,898 ft).
It was a fun experience going to the Drubba Clock & Gifts while staying at Black Forest. They have a fantastic collection and I must appreciate their fine craftsmanship. I liked the part where they demonstrate how it is made as it was pretty interesting to know how the concept of cuckoo clocks came into being.
This shopping experience combined with an equally exciting travel experience makes your stay in Titisee into an incomparable holiday experience.
The Black Forest gets its name from its dark, slightly sinister canopy of evergreens. It is apparently so called because the trees here are so dense that it makes the ground appear black. In the fairy tale, this is where Hansel and Gretel encountered the wicked witch. The vast expanse of hills, valleys, rivers and forests stretch from the town of Baden to the Swiss border, and from the Rhine almost to Lake Constance.
Villingen-Schwenningen, which is to be found in the south of Baden-Württemberg, is the largest city of the Schwarzwald-Baar-Kreis. It lies on the eastern periphery of the stunningly beautiful (and world famous) Black Forest (Schwarzwald), about 700 meters above sea level.
Cuckoo clocks, wall and grandfather clocks all “made in Germany”, an extensive jewelry and accessory selection from international designers, modern trends from renowned brands and high-quality homeware & kitchenware – all on sale in our acclimatized 250 sq.m showroom. Guests from all over the world can enjoy tax-free shopping in luxury on the shores of romantic Lake Titisee in the Black Forest.