How to Make Brown Sugar Scrub for Scalp?
Are you worried because of your hair as it takes time for growth? Is it tiring for you to use all those expensive hair scrubs and still not getting effective results out of it? If you think that you really need a change from all of these and try something which is worth your money then you must try brown sugar scalp scrub for your hair. As it will not only strengthen your hair but will also change your hair completely.
Here are different types of brown sugar scrubs which you must try and can be easily prepared a home have a look.
Brown sugar scalp scrub home remedies:
- Brown sugar scrub and Oatmeal: This combination of brown sugar and oatmeal is really very great as these two together exfoliates the scalp and also removes all the clogged or blocked dirt and impurities and will also boost your blood circulation.
- Hair conditioner
- 2tsp of hair conditioner
- 15drops of olive oil
- 2tsp of brown sugar
- 2tsp of oatmeal
- The first step is to mix 2tbsp of oatmeal and brown sugar in a bowl
- The second step is to add at least 2tsp of your favorite hair conditioner to that mixture
- The third step is to mix all of these ingredients well by using your hands only
- After this add 15drops of olive oil to it and use a spoon to mix it
- However, your brown sugar scrub is now ready to use
One of the most interesting facts about this scrub is that oatmeal not only helps in fighting heart diseases but also reduces stress and also blood pressure.
- Brown sugar scrub and jojoba oil: This combination when together not only helps in reducing dandruff but also treats hair fall and moisturizes your hair too and that too really very effective. This mixture also helps in protecting your scalp from the destructive rays of sunlight.
- 1tsp of sea salt
- 2tsp of fresh lemon juice
- 2tsp of jojoba oil
- 2tsp of brown sugar
- The first step is to mix sea salt and brown sugar in a bowl
- The second step is to just add fresh lemon juice and jojoba oil to that mixture
- Mix all the ingredients properly and completely
- Your brown sugar scrub is now ready to use
One of the most interesting facts about this scrub is that jojoba oil not only fights wrinkles but also early signs of aging too and also it will to increase the softness of your skin at least by 37%
- Brown sugar scrub and baking soda: This combination can only be used once in a month and whenever it is used it will initially remove all unwanted dandruff and bacteria because it contains antiseptic properties that will initially protect your hair from getting damaged.
- 1tsp of baking soda
- 1tsp of shampoo
- 1tsp of brown sugar
- 3 drops of tree oil
- The first step is to mix all the ingredients gently in a bowl
- The second step is always focused on your scalp and roots while massaging your hair
- To improve more blood circulation you need to massage for few minutes
- After few minutes rinse off
- Important note: Make sure if you have colored hair then this scrub is not meant for you so don’t even try.
- One of the most interesting facts about this scrub is that this Australian tree oil is considered to be the best massage therapy because it treats your body with important and essential nutrients and also helps your skin in toning and making it more young and beautiful.
Beauty benefits of brown sugar
- Brown sugar is a beauty scrub: While preparing beauty scrubs brown sugar has been used as hub ingredient because many experts feel that brown sugar is the only natural exfoliated and it also emphasizes on natural effects. Just make sure while scrubbing always start from your legs and then take it up to neck and face because this will not only boost your blood circulation but will also balance your ph levels. Once you’re done after few minutes wash your body with warm water and if you do this regularly it will initially make your skin smooth and soft and will also refresh it up.
- Brown sugar also helps in promoting healthier looking skin: Brown sugar is considered to promote healthy and beautiful skin because it contains glycolic acid that is considered to be the most important ingredient as this not only moisturizes your skin perfectly but also helps in eliminating toxins all over your body.
- Brown sugar fights acne: If you’re facing any skin conditions so brown sugar is the right choice you can make as it fights acne, pimples and all kinds of skin conditions. It not only allows your skin to remain vibrant and healthy but also prevents any kind of breakout. In order to make it more effective, you can even add milk and honey to it.
Were you aware of the fact that brown sugar includes a lot of hair and beauty benefits? Yes, indeed it is the most important ingredient and obviously, not everyone can afford to buy those expensive products and not getting effective results as well. If you want to look beautiful and gorgeous and also want a super long hair you must definitely try these for effective and great results.