Eye shadows have always been a little trick. Somehow, I do not understand which shade has to go first and how we are supposed to blend them all together. You know how in the tutorials, the eye shadows look like magic but when you do it on yourself, it ends up looking like a muddy and glittery mess?
So decided to take it easy and purchased a smaller palette with fewer shades!
Maybelline New York Colour Sensational Diamonds Eye Shadow – Rose Quartz Pink.
NUMBER OF SHADES IN THE EYE SHADOW
3D Eye Shadow Palette with top coat from Maybelline lean to New York with smudge 3D models with five color choice for seamlessly with third texture is matte pearl and. Glitter in one case Smooth texture glides fall rut.
DID IT WORK?
- The shades seemed very pretty. There is a highlighting shade, a transition shade, a glitter shade and the other two I do not understand!
- The powdery texture of the eye shadows seems very easy to work with. However, when you actually put it on the eyelids, there is no pigment at all.
- It looks like you have just put on shimmer on to the eyelids. The colour does not appear bright. However, the black eye shadow is good for lining the eyes.
- The brush provided with the palette is not actually useful.
- When you get the product, the packaging will mention how to use the colours. They are numbered in order to allow you to use them nicely but what is the point anyways because the colours don’t show up?
- The grey shade looks awful and the rose coloured powder is too glittery.
- The highlighting shade is pretty good though if you have a fairer skin tone.
- The eye shadows are quite chalky and will not help you achieve any look unless you pack them on!
WILL I REPURCHASE?