How to pop the pimple right way?
The pimple is one skin problem that affects a large number of people. This problem is especially faced by the individual aged between 11 and 30 years.
There are many people that experience acne breakout more than once in their lifetime. This not only affect the person’s skin but cans also affect one’s self-confidence. It might make you feel low and depressed. Unfortunately, to avoid this, people start to pick at their skin the moment a new pimple develops. This might cause the huge problem for you. If this is not done the right way it can lead to scars being left behind.
So, lets’ see some of the ways by which you can take care of these acne breakouts. These might also prevent them from returning.
How to pop the pimple properly?
Popping the pimple might seem very easy to you but it’s not. If not done correctly it might leave a permanent dark spot on you face. Thus, a careful procedure should be followed to pop the pimple without causing acne problem to worsen or affecting your skin.
You will need a rubbing alcohol, a needle and couple of tissue for this purpose.
- First, disinfect the needle with the help of rubbing alcohol.
- Then use the needle to prick a small hole into the surface of a pimple.
- Once you have pricked the pimple, wrap the tissue around both the index figure and gently squeeze from both the sides of a pimple.
- You should be gentle while squeezing. Try not forcing the pimple to pop.
Preventing the future growth of a pimple?
Popping the pimple might be the easiest of the way to get rid of pimples. the But, sometimes these processes might go wrong. The end result could be that you are left with a dark spot on your face.
But, you can prevent the growth of pimples that is much better than to pop a pimple. These are some of the ways to prevent the future development of a pimple.
- If you have the oily skin, then you are more prone to pimples. You should take extra care to ensure that skin does not become excessive oily during the day.
- The best way to prevent from pimple id to keep your face clean. You should wash your face with the product that is made for your skin. For example, if you have the oily skin then you should use the oil clear facewash for cleaning your face.
- Wash your face at least twice once in the morning and once before going to bed.
- After washing your face try to apply some moisturizer. You should also use the moisturizer that suits your skin. For example, if you have the oily skin, then you should try to avoid the moisturizers that are developed for dry skin.
Read also- 7 remedies to say goodbye body odor
Applying beauty products are not the only way to reduce the pimple growth. There are several changes that you can make in the lifestyle which will reduce the growth of a pimple. Some of them are-
- You should avoid cow’s milk, sugar rich food, junk food, fast food.
- Try having foods like flax seeds, fish, walnuts, oysters, green tea.
- Drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated.
- You should exercise daily.
- Try to sleep on the clean pillow. You should wash your pillow cover frequently.