PREVENTIVE MEASURES AND REMEDIES FOR DRY HAIR
Every woman wants to have thick, shiny, and healthy hair. But, what if hair is damaged and dull? Today, most of the youth is suffering from hair problems, like hair fall, dandruff, dry hair, etc.
Get rid of Dry Hair
To prevent your beautiful hair from getting damaged and dry, you need to adopt the following preventive measures:
- Rinse your hair with cold water.
- Do not wash your hair frequently.
- Do not tie your hair tightly.
- Do not use a comb with plastic bristles.
- Avoid combing wet hair.
- Trim your hair regularly.
- Avoid using hair dryers.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain a proper diet.
- Practice stress-relief and relaxing activities.
- Massage your hair before shampooing.
- Avoid harsh chemicals.
- Use a conditioner after hair wash.
- Protect hair from UV rays by applying suitable sprays, creams, and serums.
- Consume walnuts, salmon, eggs, sweet potatoes, spinach, lentils, oysters, and blueberries.
- Wear a hat or cap while stepping out in the sun.
- Use a satin or silk pillow while sleeping.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid using the flat iron on wet hair.
These are inexpensive at home trick will condition your brittle, dried out locks, leaving you with gorgeous, healthy hair.
Coconut Oil Treatment
It is one of the oldest and most trusted remedy to make your hair soft. It adds up shine and restores moisture, damage and brittle hair. Also helps to have healthy hair and prevent further damage.
- Take 4 – 5 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Keep it low heat to warm a little.
- Massage your hair and scalp.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water and shampoo.
Egg treatment – It contain high proteins and nutrients that deeply conditions hair and makes them shiny and bouncy. Also provides a good texture that smooth’s the hair.
- Beat an egg or two in a bowl.
- Add two tablespoon of olive or coconut oil.
- Stir them well
- Apply them enough to make your hair and scalp damp.
- Cover with a shower cap for 30 minutes.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo.